- RT @Encrypgen: Nate (NVIDIA engineer) and Gianni, @Encrypgen dev extraordinaire, with DGX workstation, fully installed and running. This wi… 10 hours ago
- @djkinkle I'm sorry I missed you! Let's set up a t/c when you're able. I'm flying home, my kid's birthday is this weekend 3 days ago
- RT @FLGenomics: Join @drkoepsell from @Encrypgen at #genomicsfest in London, January 2018 as he discusses #Lawyers #genes #Genomics and #om… 4 days ago
- This is a logical analysis lnkd.in/euH7Nar 6 days ago
- RT @FLGenomics: Commons Alliance to 'solve' the data management issue with major funding from the NIH: ow.ly/215i30gof3w #Cloud #Comp… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Nanowares
Here’s an interesting list reported by Gene Quinn at IP Watchdog, it is the list of top-ten innovating countries this past year according to the Global Innovation Index: 1 Switzerland 2 Sweden 3 Singapore 4 Hong Kong (SAR) 5 Finland … Continue reading
June 1, on Amazon, an ebook formatted version is due to be released. Hardcover versions have started shipping also, apparently.