- RT @BillKristol: His tweets today are a reminder of the evident fact that while Donald Trump has been president for six months, he is unfit… 2 days ago
- RT @nytimes: Breaking News: Lawmakers have reached a deal on sanctions against Russia, defying President Trump nyti.ms/2tQee9O 2 days ago
- RT @RawStory: Unemployed ex-Carrier worker: Trump ‘blew smoke up our asses’ with a ‘sh*t-eating grin’ on his face ow.ly/NFWA30dPYCo h… 2 days ago
- RT @roddreher: In the end, Trump will force conservatives to decide if they love rule of law more than they hate liberals. I'm not confiden… 2 days ago
- @DrJillStein By "ludicrous" you must mean "supported by reams of evidence sufficient to warrant several ongoing criminal investigations" 3 days ago
Category Archives: Nanowares
Here’s an interesting list reported by Gene Quinn at IP Watchdog, it is the list of top-ten innovating countries this past year according to the Global Innovation Index: 1 Switzerland 2 Sweden 3 Singapore 4 Hong Kong (SAR) 5 Finland … Continue reading
June 1, on Amazon, an ebook formatted version is due to be released. Hardcover versions have started shipping also, apparently.